Prakratik

PRAKRATIK is Hindi term and meaning of Prakratik is close to nature. And in this blog we will learn how to come close to nature "HAPPY GARDENING"

Translate

Search This Blog

Why Rose plant cutting die off after new shoots of leaf

Why Rose plant cutting die off after new shoots of leaf

Rose plant

        Rose plant which is symbol of love, and we can grow them easily within our boundaries i.e at home with wonderful experience and no cost, let us see how.

So in this article we will use simple method for growing rose plant from Cutting, Firstly watch a video if you want to learn in video format but video is in Hindi language.



Now after seeing the video you have got the trick of growing rose plant cutting naturally, or we have the option to grow it from rooting hormone. Both method are best at their place and we will get result in both method but i have a slightly more bend on using rooting Harmon as this ensure 100% result.


  

Best time to grow rose from cutting :-


Rose plant growing season is the spring season and winter season, but roses grow best in cold weather also grafting can be done in cold climate as we will get higher result in this season.
Why grafting because as the rose plant can produce a large no of variety of flowers and more the rare rose more the cost will increases so we can do rose grafting the image display below is example of grafting.

Growing rose from cutting is not a simple task as the maximum condition must full fill for eg. temperature must be nearly 10 degree or less and also the cutting must be grown with the rooting hormone.


If you want to learn the grafting simply watch the video :

      



Rose plant cutting need Rooting Hormone?

In growing cutting of rose plant Rooting hormone play very important role as without rooting hormone  chances become 50% and with rooting hormone 99% chances increases as the plant get a jump of growing of roots in soil & 1% is being skipped because of not having perfect condition such as :

1] Certain rise in temperature

2] rose cutting exposed in sunlight

3] excess water is given

4] moisture is not maintained

5] rose cutting get a movement

Brief on above points :

Growing rose from cutting is a critical task, Rose plant cutting generally give result in 15 - 20 days if all the condition are perfect and if their is any changes in any of the above point then problem may occur, if the temperature rises then cutting will not able to produce root and amount of energy will get lost and finally rose plant cutting will off



Also if rose plant cutting is kept in sunlight then heat will make cuttings dry and will die off. because direct sunlight will take all moisture from cutting, or else if cutting is kept in over watering then because of water logging cutting will die as more water will lead to grow fungus and the fungus is the main element which spoil new roots and cutting will die off, so in this case only moisture must be maintain so that required amount of water can be absorbed for roots growth and rose cutting can grow easily.

Conclusion :

Reason for Rose plant cutting die off after new shoots of leaf is that condition must be correct in which  temperature play very important role. So go for cold climate and we can also go for growing season i.e. spring season.










553 comments:

  1. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely useful information particularly the remaining phase :) I maintain such info much.
    I was looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find
    out more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. east orlando health and rehab center inc ratings for rehabilitation facilities alcohol drug abuse

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.